§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We hereby inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that allow conclusions about your person, eg. Name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Agentur Strothmann GmbH, Am Stadion 18-24, 51465 Bergisch Gladbach (see also our legal-info). Our data protection officer can be reached at Datenschutz@agentur-strothmann.de or our postal address with the addition “to the data protection officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or via an online contact form, the information provided by you (eg your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us to your request to edit or answer your questions. We will delete the resulting data as soon as further storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if legal storage requirements exist.
(4) If we work together with external service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§2 Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data. You can u.a. reach through the contact data referred to in § 1 paragraph 2 in order to exercise these rights.
(1) Right of objection (Art. 7 GDPR)
If we process your personal data in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising with future effect at any time; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You also have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, at any time with effect for the future against the processing of personal data concerning you, which according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The right to object can be exercised free of charge.
(2) Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR)
You have the right at any time to request confirmation from us as to whether your personal data are being processed and, if necessary, for information regarding this personal data and for the other information mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR.
(3) Right to correct (Art. 16 GDPR)
You have the right to demand that we correct your incorrect personal data without delay (Art. 16 GDPR). Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(4) Right to cancellation (or “right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GDPR)
You have the right to demand that the personal data relating to you be deleted without delay, provided that one of the reasons stated in Art. 17 (1) GDPR is met and the processing is not for one of the persons listed in Art. 17 (3) GDPR regulated purposes is required.
(5) Right to limit processing (Article 18 GDPR)
You may also request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the rights listed in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a to d GDPR regulated conditions is given.
(6) Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
Under the conditions set out in Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data relating to you which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance. In exercising the right to data portability, you have a claim that the personal data is transmitted directly by us to the other responsible body, as far as technically feasible.
(7) Withdrawal with consent (Art. 7 GDPR)
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing between consent and its revocation shall not be subsequently affected.
(8) Right of appeal (Art. 77 GDPR)
You have the right of appeal to the supervisory authority responsible for our company. The supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we automatically collect only those personal data that your browser transmits to our server. These are the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. These are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and through which the body that sets the cookie (here through us), certain information flow. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Use of analysis tools
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
§6 Integrating services and third-party content
We use content or service offerings of third parties as part of our online offerings on the basis of legitimate interest (i.e. interest in analysing, optimising and efficiently operating the online offerings) to enable us to integrate their content and services, e.g. fonts or dynamic web elements (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”).
When calling up such content, a connection is automatically triggered to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently unclear whether and for what purposes – for the operators of such libraries to collect data. We endeavour to use only the content of providers which use the IP address solely for the delivery of content.
The list below provides an overview of the third-party providers and, where relevant, the links to their privacy statements which can contain further information on the means by which data is processed and opt-outs (i.e. the possibilities of objection). Alternatively, you can block access to third-party content by using a Java Script blocker or by deactivating Java Script in your browser. However, this might restrict some of the functionalities of our website.
To enable the offerings to be presented in a user-friendly and graphically appealing way across all browsers, we use the content of the following providers on this website:
§7 Use of Social Media
This website contains small additional programmes (plugins) of the social networks named below that are operated by third parties and which enable files to be sent to the social networks by pressing a button for the purposes of, for example, rating, recommending or sharing content with other users. By doing so, we pursue the purpose and legitimate interest of making our offerings more widely known. We configure these plugins in such a way that no data is transferred until the button is pressed. The legal basis for transferring data in this case is Art. 6 I f) GDPR. Each provider is responsible for processing the transmitted data in accordance with data protection regulations.
We use online presences in social networks and platforms to communicate with customers, interested parties and users active there and inform them about our services. For this purpose, we use the technical platform and services of Facebook.
Facebook is an internet service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. In the EU, this service is operated by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, hereinafter referred to in both cases only as “Facebook”. By being certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active, Facebook guarantees compliance with the EU data protection requirements even if the data is being processed in the USA.
Please note that you are individually accountable for the way in which you use this Facebook page and its functions. This particularly applies if you use the interactive functions (e.g. comments, sharings, ratings). Alternatively you can also download the information offered on this page from our webside under https://www.agentur-strothmann.de.
When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects your IP address and other information available on your PC in the form of cookies. This information is used to provide us, the operator of the Facebook pages, with statistical information about how the Facebook page is used. You can find out more information about this from Facebook via the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
Your personal data collected in this context is processed by Facebook Ltd. and is transferred, where applicable, to countries outside the European Union. Facebook explains in a general form which information it receives and how it uses this information in its Data Usage Policies. Here you can also find information on the means of contacting Facebook and on the possibilities of setting up advertisements. The complete Facebook data policies can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
The way in which Facebook uses the data from visits to Facebook pages for its own purposes, the extent to which activities on the Facebook pages are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores this data and whether data from visits to a Facebook page is passed on to third parties has not been conclusively and clearly explained by Facebook and is therefore unknown to us. When you access a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your device is transmitted to Facebook. According to Facebook, this IP address is anonymised (in the case of “German” IP addresses) and deleted after 90 days. Facebook also stores information about its users’ end devices (e.g. under the “Login notification” function); this might mean that Facebook is able to assign IP addresses to individual users.
If you are currently logged into Facebook as a user, a cookie with your Facebook ID can be found on your device. This enables Facebook to determine that you visited this page and how you used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Facebook buttons integrated into websites allow Facebook to record your visits to these websites and assign them to your Facebook profile. This data is used as a basis for offering customised content or advertising. If you wish to prevent this from happening, you should log out of Facebook or deactivate the “Remain logged-in” button, delete the cookies on your device and exit and restart your browser. This makes it possible to delete any Facebook information that enables your identity to be directly established. It allows you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook ID. When you access interactive features of the website (the Like button, comments, sharings, news, etc.), a Facebook login screen appears. If you were to log in, you would again be recognisable to Facebook as a specific user.
For information on how to manage or delete existing personal information, please visit the Facebook support pages. https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
As a provider, we do not additionally collect and process any data relating to your use of our online presence on Facebook.
§8 Data processing in an online application
You have the opportunity to apply for a job with us using our provided online form or by e-mail.
(1) If your application relates to a specific job offer, we will process the data you provided in your application only for the purpose of processing the application for this job.
(2) We only save your application data beyond the completion of the application process for this position if this is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or if you have expressly consented to the storage of your application data in our application management system for future job advertisements. The same applies to unsolicited applications after matching your application requirements and your qualification profile with our job offers.
(3) If you can not be offered a current vacancy and we believe that your profile could be of interest for future job postings of other parts of our company, we will store your application data in the applicant management system for 12 months, as far as You have expressly consented to such storage and use in your application.
(4) We protect your application data by technical and organizational measures against accidental or intentional manipulation and against unauthorized access. The transmission of your data is encrypted according to the currently recognized state of the art. Only authorized persons can access your data.
(5) Legal basis for data processing:
- a) The legal basis for the processing of your application data after an online application is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Without the data processing, we can not process your online application and do not complete the online application process.
- b) The legal basis for processing your application data for future job advertisements is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. We process your data in our applicant management system beyond the actual application process only in the case of your explicit consent.
(7) You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time with future effect. Simply send an e-mail to Datenschutz_at_agentur-strothmann.de