What makes corporate communications successful? A well-portioned mixture of offline and online measures to kindle the interest of your target group.
Online communication is becoming increasingly important. A company’s prominence and image are significantly influenced by its web presence. This includes websites, social media profiles, newsletters and blogs. The advantages of online communication are undeniable: higher speeds, greater reach, lower costs. Strengths which, however, only release their full impact as part of an overriding PR strategy.
You decide on the size of the portion, whether you want to order a single dish or a complete menu:
- Devising comprehensive online concepts
- Content management
- Creating social media profiles
- Social media management
- New concepts for website content
- Editing online texts (incl. SEO)
- Corporate publishing (blogs, newsletters)
- Social media workshops