Professional corporate communication can be both external and internal: besides addressing the press and the public, companies also use it for engaging with their own employees. Appreciative dialogue and the transparent distribution of information are crucial for promoting the trust, motivation and identification of employees with their company. In this way your employees become authentic flag bearers of your brand.
Internal communication is directed in-house and impacts externally – but only based on a holistic strategy that includes external communication. We help you to accommodate both areas so that they can unfold their full potential.
Our portfolio includes the following services:
- Setting up and running an intranet
- Editorial content for newsletters, mailings and social media
- Corporate publishing (employee magazines, blogs)
- Tools for employee participation and feedback
- Executive coaching in internal communication
Employee motivation can be additionally fostered by regularly offering incentives, company outings or Christmas parties. We’re your experienced and competent partner for arranging and staging team events of this kind.